Did You Know...
...that for every project I work on, I employ a pixel palette passed down from an ancient secret order of design monks?
Thank you for taking interest in my portfolio. My name is Yaron Schoen and I am your friendly neighborhood designer waiting to save the day from Mr. Clutter and Dr. Ugly Site. I specialize in many different fields of design but my primary focus is interface design: web, mobile or anything viewable on a screen that makes you interact with it. Being in the field since '99, I have worked for companies such as AOL and Fi and have taken part in projects for companies such as National Geographic, Electronic Arts, Time Warner Cable, Travelocity, AOL, Kontain, Charity: Water and more.
My career in bullet points
- Present-2009Founder and president of Made For Humans Inc., Head of design at Julpan.
- 2009Senior Designer at Aol. In charge of Video, Moviefone and Television.
- 2009-2006Web Designer at the award winning interactive agency Fi.
- 2006-2001Web Designer at C-Group, was promoted to Art Director.
- 2001-1999Intern at Interdays.